Sunday, December 16, 2012

A quick update and a holiday Garland

My desktop is covered in half completed blog articles, perhaps I can get some of them finished over the Christmas break. The past couple of months I've been deluged with work but I've submitted, or had published, 6 scientific/conservation articles and graduated three graduate students, so even though I've not been a productive blogger, I've been a productive academic. My house is also full of trinkets and presents for people that I've made from "sculpey" clay, which has kept me busy while I'm not working.

In two days I'm off to the UK to visit family, then I have a day in the US before heading to Argentina and then onto Antarctica. There may be penguins, but there will definitely be a blog entry about my adventures. Until then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment