Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mystic mumbojumbo


Now I am a scientist through and through. I normally believe what data shows me, but I am intrigued, if skeptical, by ghosts and the supernatural. But I had a tarot reading done last year, for fun, which turned out to be spookily accurate as it happens. Anyway, I just had a fun lunch with one of my besties and we were joking about a tarot deck I found in the basement. So we had a go. We were both a little freaked out at the results, as the lines in the tarot interpretation book were almost word for word the conclusions we came up with for the issue were were discussing. Now if any of my friends has spooky mystical powers, it's my lunch date. She has "gypsy princess" practically written on her. But anyway, the interpretation from the book was spot one.

Maybe I'm turning from Scully into Mulder in my old age. Pass me the tuning crystal, and fung my shui, I'm gonna get my ley lines done.

The King of Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment